This is the post we didn’t want to have to write, but unfortunately with the Coronavirus outbreak we can’t take any risks, and so we sadly have to say that NYR2020 will not take place in June this year. The guidance from Ramblers that was sent out this afternoon suspends all activity until the end of May in the first instance, but with NYR2020 being planned for the weekend after that, there’s too high a chance that the stop will be extended beyond that, and even if the worst has passed at that point we would struggle to get everything in place to give you the experience that we would want to.

We will refund all payments that we have received for the event in the next week or so.

As things unfold over the next few months, we will look into whether we can sensibly rearrange the event for later this year, or if we need to put it on hold until next year. Once we’ve got a better idea of what the future holds, we’ll keep you updated.

In the meantime, please look after yourselves and your friends and family, and we hope to welcome you to York at a later date.

NYR2020 cancelled/postponed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *